DaklaPack Europe B.V. is a market leader in innovative (medical) packaging solutions. Do you like an energetic, young environment and working with short lines and many responsibilities?
Are you looking for a role in which you can make real sustainable impact? Look no further. Sustainability is key in packaging and we are ambitious on achieving our green mission goals. As Sustainability Manager, you deal with multiple stakeholders. Varying from colleagues, management, suppliers and customers of DaklaPack Europe.
For this position, we are looking for a colleague who feels responsible for his/her role. Are you really intrinsically motivated to work with sustainability? And do you have the perseverance required to do so? (Change takes time.) Do you dare to think big? Then we are looking for you!
You are driven to get and keep sustainability themes on the agenda. Not only with your colleagues, but also with customers and suppliers. You do this with the positive powers of persuasion that come naturally to you. You enjoy working on sustainability and are familiar with recent developments in sustainable entrepreneurship.
Have you already become enthusiastic and are you curious about what we can offer you? Then read on below. For more information, please visit www.daklapack.com
TO DO LIST
- First point of contact in the field of sustainability within DaklaPack Europe
- Develop and promote DaklaPack Europe’s sustainability strategy and report/monitor Carbon Footprint and Sustainability reports.
- Monitoring trends and developments in the field of sustainability and advising management on these.
- Initiating projects, with the aim of furthering sustainability goals.
- Establish partnerships with customers, colleagues, suppliers, charities and other (external) institutions and/or groups
- Supervising/informing/training colleagues in the field of sustainability in order to translate set goals into their work and increase support
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Develop and promote the sustainability strategy of- HBO/ WO working and thinking level
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in the field of sustainability
- Affinity with (European) regulations and know how to translate these into practical and feasible solutions
- Experience in processing data into attractive, easy-to-read reports
- Commercial, able to translate to our customers’ needs into sustainable (packaging) solutions that add real value
- Good communication skills
- Excellent skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Dutch skills are an advantage
- Work in an enthusiastic international team
- Contributes to our good (sustainable) team spirit
- Likes to think along with new ideas or initiatives- Self-starter
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours
- A challenging and dynamic job with good terms of employment and a competitive salary
- Good career and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to follow training courses
- Weekly boot camp, social drinks to end the week and fun company outings
- DaklaPack is not able to be a sponsor for residence and/or work permit
Then of course we would like to receive your CV with motivation as soon as possible.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.