DaklaPack is a company that is constantly growing and developing. To ensure that we meet the highest quality standards and certification requirements, we are looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Manager.
If you are not afraid of a challenge and are keen to support us to continuously guarantee that we meet our strict quality requirements, then we are looking for you!
TO DO LIST
- Design, maintain and improve our centralized Quality Management System.
- Managing organizational processes to ensure product quality, function and reliability that conforms with required specifications.
- Hiring and training of QA/QC staff.
- Support new, multi-site product development projects and launches of new products. Responsible for realizing and ensuring design control, risk management, process validation and technical documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring that QA/QC processes are conducted accurately, such as product inspections, testing and production release.
- Handling customer complaints and feedback, develop corrective action plans and monitor implementation of changes.
- Maintain company’s compliance to relevant international laws, regulations, guidelines and policies. Amongst others regarding Food Contact Materials and Medical Devices.
- Coordinate and manage audits and regulatory activities with respective agencies.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Three years of working experience in QA management, preferably in a related market and or supervisory function.
- A bachelor’s or associate degree or higher.
- Knowledge of international applicable regulations regarding (medical and food) packaging or willingness to learn.
- Experience with working in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Excellent communication in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
- Optimistic, solution-oriented, active decision maker, and strong personality.
- You work closely with colleagues from various departments in an enthusiastic international team.
- You are stress resistant and you know how to keep an overview of your work all times.
- You have an excellent eye for detail.
- You are available 40 hours a week (preferred, but not a must).
- A challenging job as a Quality Assurance Manager at one of the market leaders in innovative packaging solutions.
- A modern environment where passion and good atmosphere is key to be successful.
- Good benefits and a market-based salary.
- An attractive bonus option.
- Good career and growth opportunities
- Possibility to follow courses to enhance your career.
Are you the professional who can strengthen our organization? Then apply directly!